Member Services & Benefits
MEMBER SERVICES / BENEFITS: SPOA provides fraternal services and benefits to its members and their families.
- Hosts seasonal member events throughout the year to promote fraternity. (ALL)
- Provides critical incident support to members and family during traumatic events. (ALL)
- Provides group access to qualified professionals for insurance, investment, financial and retirement planning needs. (ALL)
- Pays for annual Widows & Orphans premium for $12,000 benefit for all SPOA/Widows & Orphans members. (ALL)
- $5,000 AD&D benefit via PORAC Memorial Committee. (ON-DUTY ACTIVE/ASSOCIATE/RESERVE)
- $1,000 AD&D benefit via PORAC Memorial Committee. (OFF-DUTY ACTIVE/ASSOCIATE/RESERVE)
- Provides for access to experienced attorneys for group (non-job) legal consultation. (ALL)
Provides access to $4,000 personal signature loans with repayment via payroll deduction. (ALL)
- Provides access to seasonal member events, discounted entertainment & events, member facilities and membership hall and internet “member-only” area. (ALL)
"MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES"